Terms of Service / Disclaimer
Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting us online at www.Seo-Training-Academy.Org [STA™] ("we," or "us") own and maintain www.Seo-Training-Academy.Org (adding www.Seo-Training-Academy.Org Mobile) (collectively, our or this "Site"), where we provide our services, (collectively referred to as “Sales training and reseller platform for digital marketing entrepreneurs, local marketing agencies and SEO business owners”), a Philippine based Company under BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) foreign client agreements that provides you, (collectively referred to as “Users” or “Customers”) a Website platform designed for positioning and planning that helps SEO business owners and emerging local marketing agency entrepreneurs to increase their monthly profits by up to 1,900%. Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ is a micro brand of Direct Impacts Media Agency. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW FORM AN AGREEMENT (THE "TERMS") THAT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any of our training packages from the Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ website. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the absolute right to modify these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers. You expressly agree to study these Terms of Service from time to time so that you will be informed of any changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the applicable Terms have changed, your use constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms.
By selecting any of the product categories, you are legally confirming that you of legal age to form a binding contract with a Company. Title to and the risk of loss/damage of all products purchased through this Site passes from us to you at the time we deliver the products to you.
All rights reserved. No part of the Web site or the Content including our training products for entrepreneurs, SEO business owners, local agencies, media entrepreneurs photos, ideas or text may be reproduced, modified, distributed, published, sold, licensed, broadcasted, retransmitted, circulated in any form or used in any way without the prior written consent of Seo-Training-Academy.Org™.
The trademarks, names, logos, designs and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Seo-Training-Academy.Org™. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner or their perspective owners.
You will not: (a) transmit, upload, post or otherwise make available any information or materials on our Website that (i) constitutes or encourages conduct, that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (ii) is protected by copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right; (iii) is libellous, slanderous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or is otherwise injurious to a third parties; (iv) is hateful, bigoted or racially offensive; or (v) is vulgar, obscene, discourteous, indecent or pornographic; (b) interfere with other users’ use of the Website or the Services, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, disrupting the normal flow of communication in a discussion group; (c) post, upload or transmit materials that contain a virus, disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties; (d) post, upload or transmit materials for advertising or commercial solicitation; (e) post, upload or transmit materials that do not generally pertain to the designated topic of discussion; (f) any resale or commercial use of our Site or the Site Materials therein; (g) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes; or (h) otherwise use the Website or the Services in a manner which would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying the Website or the Services.
Payment can be made securely using the following methods: Credit card via our website payment gateways. All payments are subject to validation checks and where required, authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment refuses to authorize, we have the right to cancel the order.
If you wish to purchase any goods or services made available through the Website (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Company the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of any Transaction initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NEITHER Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, CURRENCY OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES OR THAT COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE AND/OR NOT INTERCEPTED OR THAT THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, DEVICES OR COMPONENTS. USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF ERROR OR OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION.
By purchasing these products, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Seo-Training-Academy™ be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WHATSOEVER, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BUSINESS LOSSES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY, FINES, FEES, PENALTIES OR OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE, RELIANCE UPON OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT Seo-Training-Academy™ OR ITS SUPPLIERS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND/OR IF YOU TRANSFER CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO Seo-Training-Academy™ OR IF Seo-Training-Academy™ COMMUNICATES SUCH INFORMATION TO YOU AT YOUR REQUEST OVER THE INTERNET.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that an Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Philippine courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
You expressly agree that any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
By purchasing these products you agree to receive testimonial, review, or reactions surveys from time to time in exchange for your honest feedback related to your training. Testimonials can be used as marketing collateral in support of extending brand awareness in all elected forms of media. This includes Print, Digital, TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines, Mailings, and covers all visibility formats encompassing land, air, and sea. Testimonials used on this site may be an aggregated byproduct of testimonials collected or stored, solicited or unsolicited from emails or direct testimonial review, or reactions surveys. Some Testimonials may also be the byproduct of umbrella active or inactive predecessor brands owned in whole or part by Direct Impacts Media which have been consolidated, transfered, and updated for Seo-Training-Academy.Org. This is only applicable for learning materials which have been previously released, consolidated, updated and integrated with current training products and custom-fit laser targeting materials.
Because we value your privacy unless given permission, we will abstain from using your complete name in any testimonial promotional format.
We don't believe in get rich quick programs - only in hard work, smart networking, adding value and serving others. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your business. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don't know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, directions and strategies that move you forward. Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are simply estimates or projections, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings - all numbers are illustrative only. All of our terms and conditions, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via the corresponding links below. Transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. Thanks for stopping by and always remember. The best natural antidepressant is a quiet 6 figure per month autopay income enabled by skill and technology.
Copyright © 2011-2018 All Rights Reserved.
Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure Agreement Confidentiality
By use of the materials on this website and acceptance of being a customer of any of our products you agree to abide by the following terms of service:
1.Non-Circumvention: You agree not to directly or indirectly contact, deal with transact, or otherwise be involved with any corporation, partnership, proprietorships, trust, individuals, or other entities engaged in undermining, unlawfully copying, reverse engineering, or repurposing our materials. Any such conduct constitutes fraud, theft, intellectual property violations and would be construed in part as unlicensed proprietary content.
2. You agree not to directly or indirectly circumvent, redistribute, resell, barter, or exchange any intellectual properties contained within our training products or our custom-fit- 1-on-1 personalized laser consultancy services.
3. Non- Disclosure: You agree not to disclose or otherwise reveal to any third Party the identities, addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers,E-mail addresses, telex numbers, bank codes, account numbers, financial reference, or any other entities introduced to you from our training or custom-fit- 1-on-1 personalized laser consultancy services without the specific written permission of the introducing Party.
4. Terms: This Agreement is valid for the following term: Five (5) years from the date of customer activation.
5. Parties bound: This Agreement shall be binding upon customers and their heirs, successors, associates, affiliates and assigns. Each Party shall take reasonable steps to ensure that their Employees, Agents Representatives, Officers, Independent Contractors,Shareholders, Principals and other third Parties abide by the provisions of this Agreement.
6. Notice: All notices, demands, consists, or requests given by the Parties shall be in writing transmitted by .telecopier or other means of facsimile transmission with return confirmation requested, postage prepaid, to the other Party at the last facsimile number or address the Party has designated by notice here in. Notice shall be considered to have been given.
7. Language: The language in all the Agreement shall be in all cases constructed simply according to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against of the parties and it is agreed that English is used.
8. Severability: Should any portion of this Agreement be declared invalid or unenforceable, then such portion shall be deemed to be severable from this Agreement and shall not effect the remainder hereof.
9. Integration: This Agreement constitutes the entire Non Circumvention Agreement between us and supersedes all prior discussion, negotiations and Agreements, whether oral or written. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or arbitration proceeding involving this Agreement
10. Amendments: Any change or amendment to this Agreement, including oral modification supported by new consideration, must be reduced to writing and signed by all Parties before it will be effective.
11. Waiver: No waiver or default of any of this agreement by any party shall be implied from any omission of such party to take action against the defaulting party. One or more waivers of any covenant, terms or condition of this agreement by any party shall not be considered to be waiver of render unnecessary consent or approval of said party of any subsequent or similar acts or omission.
12. Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of this agreement which is not settled between the parties themselves, shall be settled in Manila Philippines by arbitration in accordance with the international chamber of commerce (ICC) rules and arbitration is the nearest regional or ICC non-circumvention and non-disclosure laws and binding for all parties and their associates, affiliated, employees, agents holders,principals, heirs, successors, assigns and other third parties.
13. Attorney's Fees:
If any party files any action or brings any proceeding against other arising from this agreement, or is made a party to any action or proceeding arising from this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover as an element of their cost to suit and not as damages reasonable attorney's fees to be fixed by the court, arbitrator or adjudicative authority. The prevailing party shall be the party entitled to recover their cost to suit or arbitration, whether or not entitled to recover costs.
14. Relationship: The Parties hereto shall not be deemed to be Partners or Joint Ventures and no Party shall be liable for any other Party's commitments or liabilities resulting from execution of this Agreement. Force and defect of Document: The Parties here to agree that a signed telefax or other facsmile copy of this Agreement shall have the same force and effect and as the original of this document.
15. Force and Effect of Documents: The Parties hereto agree that an endorse customer payment invoice and content access identifiers constitute acknowledgement and consent to this Agreement and shall have force and effect as any written document.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Copyright All Rights Reserved 2011-2021 Seo-Training-Academy.Org
Contents are protected under international copyright laws. Copyright violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Plaintiff Legal disputes will be administered by Greenberg Traurig LLP. Seo-Training-Academy.Org™ is a Direct Impacts Media Agency company. Philippines Mailing Address: 8767 Paseo de Roxas, 18/F, Philamlife Tower, Makati City Metro, Makati, 1226. US Mailing Address: 1750 Kalakaua Ave Suite 201, Honolulu, HI. 96826-3756
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.